Contact : Tel : 07946-409132
Energy Performance Certificates
Our prices start from as little as £45.00 inclusive. (dependent on property size and postcode) .
Since October 2008, all properties put onto the market for sale or to-let, require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).
If you rent out a property its now worth checking that your original EPC hasnt expired !
We are a local independent EPC operator based in Cheadle Stockport in Cheshire and are happy to pass on our subsequent cost savings to our customers. The EPC will be emailed to you the very same day !
Established since 2008 we are experienced and accurate and provide a quick, professional and courteous service. We operate throughout Greater Manchester and Cheshire
Our prices :
Studio/1 bed property : £45.00
2 bed property : £50.00
3/4 bed property : £60.00
Please click on Quick Quote button above for any other property size
David Freeman (DipDEA) (NALRA) Cheshire EPC
ABBE accreditation no.0000015100
EPC Rating Tips...
New EPC regulation coming soon means all rental EPCs must be a C rating or above !
We have put together some tips on how to improve your energy performance certificate rating. Please read this advice before we attend your property.
1.Try and make sure as many of your fixed light fittings as possible have low energy bulbs fitted. This will improve the epc rating.
2. If you have a hot water tank, make sure there is plenty of insulation around it. Good insulation can make a significant difference to the epc rating.
3. Loft insulation. If I cannot see the loft is insulated because either I cannot gain loft access or because the loft is boarded over we have to report insulation as 'unknown' which could have a negative effect on the epc rating. Please have any paperwork available to prove loft insulation is fitted.
4. Cavity wall insulation can have a substantial impact on the epc rating. If you have cavity wall insulation which is not visible due to the property having been rendered after installation this can lower the epc rating as we have to assume there is none. Please make sure you have the paperwork available if your cavity walls have been insulated.
5. If your double glazed windows were fitted after 2002 and the date is not visible in the units, please have paperwork available to show the installation date. This can have a positive effect on the EPC.
6. Boiler information: I will try to establish the exact make and model of the gas or oil heating boiler. Where this is possible, the exact efficiency of the boiler can be established. This is likely to give a higher epc score than the software default setting for the type of boiler. Establishing the boiler details from visual inspection can be difficult, so please have any information manuals or service history available.
Professional Colour or Black & White floor plans
Professional Colour or Black & White floor plans
Legionnaires / Legionella Risk assessments for rented domestic properties
We can provide you with approved and
accredited legionella risk assessment survey
please email :
The Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm (England) Regulations 2015.
Please read as landlords liable to a £5000 fine if Carbon Monoxide detectors aren't now fitted
Right to Rent Legislation
From 1st February 2016 the parts of the Immigration Act 2014 dealing with “right to rent” immigration checks came into force in England. Scotland and Wales and other jurisdictions may have similar rules but you need to confirm these before letting. Under the “right to rent” scheme landlords must carry out various checks to establish a right to rent in England before signing up a tenant. Failure to comply carries a fine of up to £3,000 per resident.
We can ID check potential tenants and send you all photographic date stamped evidence.
Cheshire EPC have been providing a quality service to Willow Park Housing trust and now the newly formed Wythenshawe Community Housing Group for 5 years. I have been more than happy with the service provided over this time and long may it continue"
Wythenshawe Community Housing Group
manchester C rating C rated
FrAccredited DEA (Domestic Energy Assessor) performing EPCs (Energy Performance Certificates) in Manchester, Cheadle Cheadle Hulme Cheadle Heath, Edgeley, Gatley, Didsbury, Offerton,legionnaires legionella risk assessment survey Reddish, Bredbury, Heaton Moor Mersey Chapel Norris Poynton Hazel Grove Shaw Heath Cale Green Bramhall Davenport Wilmslow Macclesfield, Bollington Heald Green Marple Woodley Hyde Denton Sale Altrincham Stockport, Tameside and Cheshire. EPC Stockport EPC Manchester EPC Cheshire EPC Manchester EPC Cheadle Solar Panels
ECO Energy Companies obligation. Commercial EPCs Floorplans High st Estate Agent Lowest Cheapest Completion fee rate percentage nu-move online estate agent Legionnaires Legionella tests survey risk assessmentrrr
On Construction EPCs available for new builds/dwellings
SAP calculations for new build domestic properties and extensions. Calcs
asbestos surveys removal control management demolition refurbishment
Manchester Didsbury Burnage Gorton Denton Macclesfield Sale Levenshulme Longsight Withington Fallowfield
ABBE accreditation no.0000015100 Stroma reg STRO001884